Create Amazing QR Codes That Really Work!
Pushing QR Codes to the Next Level
Traditional square and black/white QR codes look outdated and don’t invite people to scan them.Read more
Yet so Useful
QR codes are a beautiful work of engineering. They contain a lot of data, are easy to scan, and you get your information fast.
There’s no better way than a QR code to link a physical device to online content: just scan it for a quick response.
But so Unattractive
But QR codes are not appealing. Their aspect do not encourage interacting with and scan them. Moreover, their image is tarnished by a widespread use in the Covid-19 pandemic.
As they are and unless required, nothing really motivates people to scan a QR code. Yet, they are really helpful and handy to deliver information!
The Future of QR Code?
So now time has come to renew the look and move forward from those old-looking squared black & white QR codes.
We chose to retink and renew the QR code appearance to make it more appealing while preserving its core functionalities.
Switch now to original, modern and design QR codes! Check out for creative QR code examples in our image gallery.
Most Advanced Online QR Code Generator
Our QR code generator software is definitively the most powerful toolbox with lots of design settings.Outstanding Features! Read more
Generate custom QR codes in seconds with the most advanced graphic features of the market!
You’ll easily design and fine tune state-of-the-art, creative, artistic, aesthetic and fun QR codes. But still professional looking and meaningful.
What Features Will I Get With the QR Code Lab Generator?
- Universal and web-based. No installation required. Works with most Desktop and Touch devices: Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, Linux. Download our App on compatible devices like Android.
- High definition QR code whatever the size of your images
- 3 different user experience levels: do your job blasting fast
- Freely move, rotate and scale your QR code
- Customize everything:
- Unrestricted color and transparency for any QR code element. Color picker for exact color matching.
- Blur effect for best image integration.
- Rotate, scale, mirror and random effects.
- Want to apply your QR code like a texture? We provide unique QR code deformation and spatial 3D perspective effect tools.
- Save your design composition for later use and restore to finish your work.
- Share your config files and images with others.
Creative QR code design with logo, appealing image composition and better look: boost your QR code marketing and improve conversion rates! Go beyond competition pushing QR code design into digital art.
Do these QR codes really do the job? Yes, any QR code created with our online generator is fully functional and compatible with common QR code readers. An embedded validator is provided to verify this anytime. Check for creative examples in our QR code image gallery!
Our software demo mode is fully featured with all graphical functions unlocked. Try out, create, design and fine tune your best QR codes for free, unlimited!
Create your best QR code image composition and surprise your audience.
What Should I Know about QR Codes and QR Code Lab?
Here after are some basics to get you started with QR codes. We at QR Code Lab are convinced that inserting artistic QR codes into images brings many advantages. Such approach permits to load both the image and the QR code with meaning and to brand them. Furthermore, the aesthetic aspect of these new kind of QR code makes people more comfortable to scan them.Read more
What's a QR Code?
QR codes are two-dimensional barcodes that optical devices and smartphones can easily read. Designed in 1994 for the japanese automotive industry, a QR code contains information about the item to which it is attached. QR stands for Quick Retrieve.
QR Code Marketing?
A QR code can store data linking to internet. With the widespread adoption of smartphones able to decipher QR codes, this makes it the ideal medium to connect a physical object to online content. Scanning such QR codes will trigger events!
Best in Class
QR Code Marketing
Consider your QR code communication from a new angle: our online tool allows you to focus on essential matters such as graphic appearance, personalization, branding and image integration.
To achieve this you need a full scale graphic editor and QR code manipulation software. Think about it like a photoshop® but for QR code.
Thus, here are some key elements to improve your QR code marketing:
1. Custom QR Code Designs
Our online QR code generator offers an unmatched range of graphic features to adjust the appearance of QR codes while maintaining their readability with standard QR code readers. Feel free to create unique, cool and eye-catching QR codes!Learn more
Stand out from the competition using our web-based QR code generator and advanced graphic editor! Generate custom QR codes and play with thematic or seasonal designs. Draw attention with creative and fun QR codes.
Combine shapes, colors and logo to create an infinity of unique and different QR codes based on particular themes and load them with more meaning.
Boost the attractivess of your QR codes!
Numerous QR Code Elements to Choose From!
200 groundbreaking QR code dot models!
Combine with more than 30 original QR code target designs!
- Squares & rounded squares
- Map pin
Capitalize on our online QR code generator plus our advanced graphic editor to reach the bleeding edge of QR code design and graphic composition.
Take full control of your creativity!
Check our QR code image gallery for ideas!
2. QR Code Branding
Personalize and assert your brand identity with QR codes that truly represent you.Learn more
Do so in a snap with our online QR code generator using two important features.
Do so in a snap with our online QR code generator using two important features.
We propose you to address this issue in two different ways:
- marking your QR code with a logo
- gracefully incorporating your QR code in relevant images (aka watermarking).
2.1 QR Code Branding With a Logo
How Do I Add a Logo to a QR Code?
- Our QR code generator with logo will allow you to choose among 50 different popular logo in addition to our 200 patterns.
- You can also opt for uploading your own logo image.
- Freely move, rotate and scale any logo over the QR code.
- Customize your logo: adjust color and transparency, add an extra edge line as well as a custom background!
- Check our online manual and learn more with our blog pages on how to add a logo to a QR code and what to avoid when placing a logo in a QR code.
2.2 QR Code Image Watermarking
Sick and tired of having your images or product pictures running around without your consent? With no or few return? We have a solution for that.
Keep control of what’s yours and use our new generation QR code generator to seamlessly blend a QR code into images you own like watermarks that may look discreet or prominent.
Wondering How to Insert a Watermarking QR Code in an Image?
- Put beside, overlap or even totally cover the main subject of your images with aesthetic and design appealing QR codes.
- Fine tune color contrast and transparency parameters to optimize your QR code integration and preserve image composition and readability.
This will also work with a QR code branded with your logo, so you can watermark any graphic material with QR codes for branding and commercial purposes.
Feel confident! The shape of our QR code elements can be randomly arranged and, as a result, watermark stripping tools will be mostly inefficient.
It’s never been so easy to seamlessly blend QR code with images! Stamping a branded QR Code will definitely help to secure your graphic materials.
3. QR Code Scan Backlinking
Not only you can stick your brand to your products and images with a QR Code but, from this point on, such a material then becomes a breadcrumb trail back to you.Learn more
Smartphone use largely leads the scanning of QR codes. In addition, smartphones now host QR code reading mechanisms that trigger actions based on the QR Code content. The most common practice is to store an internet address in the QR Code to initiate a connection to a web site.
Apart from URLs there are other types of QR Code content that can lead to smartphone actions:
- SMS message
- phone call
- email message
- geographic position
- Google Maps location
- Wi-fi credential
- App store link
Having an aesthetic and branded qr code watermark in an image or product picture with a breadcrumb trail will definitely improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
Moving Forward With QR Code Lab
Go ahead and sign up for a free unlimited subscription to start designing your own next‑generation QR codes right away!
All you need is an email, no credit card required.Read more
What are the benefits of registering?
- Get a Free Subsription with no ending date. Forever? Yes.
- Unlock the content editing for all available QR code types: web address (for e-shop, image, gallery, video, pdf,…), email, v-card, phone call, SMS message, wi‑fi access, app store link, geographic localization and Google map position.
- Save, share and retrieve your work with configuration files.
- Enjoy unlimited QR code downloads!
Once registered you can log in and start designing your very own QR code.
You will kick off with a free subscription. It’s not a trial period as our registered free plan lasts forever! You’ll later have the option to upgrade to a paid plan.
In free plan a small watermark advertising shows up alongside the QR code.
Simple and easy to grasp: our QR code generator pricing policy relies on the image size you choose to deal with. Larger means a higher resolution, a better quality download with more accuracy.
Besides that we offer several subscriptions on a monthly basis.More details about the subscription plans
All our paid plans are full-featured and start at the price of a coffee! (depends on where you live)
What Do I Get If I Subscribe?
No matter which subscription you choose, you’ll get:
- No watermark advertising at the edge of your QR code.
- Unlocked QR code content edition.
- All kind of QR code
- Full access to all graphic features
- Full logo edition
- Higher image definition, up to 4096 pixels wide!
- Ad-free QR codes provided each month.
- Online support with priority access.
- Upgrade anytime at a prorated price instead of full price.
- Downgrade anytime.
- End your subscription anytime without restrictions. Ending a paid plan sets you back on a unlimited free subscription.
Subscription vs Features Overview
|Features||Free||1024 px||1440 px||2048 px||4096 px|
|Image Size in Pixels||1024||1024||1440||2048||4096|
|Full Graphic Features|
|Edit QR Code Content|
|Ad-Free QR Code Units Incl. (1)||10||10||10||10|
|USD/month Excl. Sales Tax||Free||2.49||3.49||6.49||15.99|
(1) Supplied QR codes are monthly. Unconsumed quantities are not carried over to the following period.
How Do I Get More QR Codes?
|Quantity Plan||No Expiry||Price/Unit in USD (sales taxes excl.)|
|Minimum order 05 units||0.35 with nice sliding prices based on quantities|
Unsure of when you will use them? Don’t worry as the extra credits last forever!