In connection with use of any QRcodeLab Service and Sites or other ByteCode SE software, website, application, code, servers or system (collectively, the “QRcodeLab Platform”), you must not:
- load and process abusive messages, defamatory, libelous, false or misleading statements, hate speech, or messages that incite or threaten violence;
- transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, engage in fraud, or hide or falsify or attempt to hide or falsify your identity;
- access any unauthorized part of the QRcodeLab online platform;
- access any part of the QRcodeLab Platform, or any content or data therein, through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by our Terms of Services (including without limitation through technologies such as automated or non-automated “scraping,” “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any system that sends more request messages to the QRcodeLab Platform than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time);
- interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the QRcodeLab Platform;
- upload or transmit invalid data, viruses, worms, harmful code, malware, or other software agents to the QRcodeLab Platform;
- decipher or decrypt transmissions, circumvent any access, authentication or copy restrictions of, or otherwise attempt to compromise the security of, the QRcodeLab Platform (including another user’s account);
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the QRcodeLab Platform without proper authorization;
- attempt to modify, or gain unauthorized use of or access to our the QRcodeLab Platform, equipment or data, another user’s account(s);
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from any other user’s account;
- use the QRcodeLab Service or other parts of the QRcodeLab Platform in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including privacy laws in applicable jurisdictions;
- upload, use or transmit any content, data or materials that violate applicable laws or regulations.
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, we may in our sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the QRcodeLab Platform for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity.